Tuesday 4 October 2011

Out With The Old

A little late on the post but I did do more running on Sunday. It was a horrible experience kicking off with a gradient gaining around 100m in about 800m. It was really hard going not just for my heart but my shoes were the main cause for concern!! They were killing me!! After half a mile my feet were beginning to blister and was getting worse and worse with each step. This didn't help my stature with little bro as he was cruising along have to wait for me. Not surprising given my previous life style. But good news is after having a gate analysis and purchasing a better fitting and more suitable set of running trainers its time to hit the pavement and burn through some miles and kcals.

A baby step at a time, I want to be doing a 4 mile run in around 30mins again before Xmas. Plenty of little targets to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment